This is one of those perennial salad favorites. It may be an oldie, but it’s still a goodie!
- 1 large bunch of broccoli
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 10 bacon strips, chopped and cooked
- 1/2-1 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, onion, raisins, bacon, and sunflower seeds.
- In a jar, combine the vinegar, mayonnaise, and sugar. Shake well until sugar is dissolved.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and stir well to coat.