I was looking for a recipe for spiced cider and used several different recipes online for inspiration before settling on this combination.
It was a hit with all of the taste testers. 😉
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 3 green cardamom pods
- 1 6 inch cinnamon stick
- 10 whole cloves
- 1o whole allspice berries
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 small apples, thinly sliced and seeded
- Pour apple cider into crock pot.
- Add spices and sliced fruit.
- Heat on high for 3 hours and serve when warm.
- Add more cider to refill crock pot as necessary.