To be honest, the photo above is of the Black Bean Salsa recipe that I posted awhile ago. This recipe is a combination of that recipe and a salad recipe from Food to Live By. Regardless of whether it’s called salsa or salad, I call it dinner! 😉
- 2 cans (15 oz each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Combine the black beans, corn, tomatoes, and cilantro in a large bowl and stir gently to mix.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir gently to coat.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!